The skilled recognized graduate visa is a temporary visa for fresh engineering graduates from recognized institutions.
The Skilled-Recognized Graduate Visa (subclass 476) of Australia is a provisional visa that permits engineering graduated from recognized abroad colleges to study or work in the country for a limit of a year and a half. Although the candidates need not go through any point based tests all together to meet all requirements for the visa, their qualification will be checked in the initial step of the application cycle itself. Subsequent to arriving in Australia on Subclass 476 visa, an individual can apply for a permanent visa if he/she wants. In particular, the applicant’s family can go along with him/her in Australia and live, study, or work there.
Key Benefits of the Visa
- You can visit Australia now and again till the visa is valid
- You can live, study and work in Australia for as long as a year and a half
- You can apply for permanent residency once you meet the standards
A Skilled Recognized Graduate visa is possibly endorsed if:
The minimum visa necessities to meet all requirements for Australia visa 476 are:
- Bachelor certification (Engineering) in the last 2years or less.
- You should be below 31years.
- You should finish your schooling at a recognized University.
- You should have the option to clear the English test (IELTS/PTE/TOFEL).
- You should meet the health and character prerequisite.