This is a Provincial visa. It is for Skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia.
The new 491 Visa, Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) subclass 491 visa will permit qualified proficient workers and their families to live, work and study in allotted local areas of Australia for years. Visa holders will be able to apply for a Permanent Residence visa following three years. Candidates for this visa must be recommended by:
- An Australian state or domain government organization or
- Sponsored by a qualified family member living in an allotted territorial area and be summoned to apply for the visa, following the proposal of an Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
Benefits of Subclass 491 visa:
Key Eligibility specifications:
- You should have a proficient occupation on the significant skilled occupation list.
- You should be under 45 years old.
- You should have the option to illustrate Skilled English.
- You should have a positive skills evaluation from the applicable abilities surveying experts in relation to your designated occupation.
- You should acquire the base score on the Points Test at the time of invitation to request the visa.
- You should fulfill certain Public Interest standards and Special Return measures.
- You should meet health and character necessities.